DJI Mavic 2 Zoom – Drone Quadcopter UAV
- Powered by a 1/2.3-inch 12MP sensor with up to 4x zoom, including a 2x optical zoom (24–48 mm), 4 the Mavic 2 Zoom camera drone is all about dynamic perspectives.
- Up to 31 minutes flight time, 44 mph max speed, 905G takeoff weight, 3-axis gimbal for steady shots, 8GB internal storage, SD card Support up to 128 GB
- Functions include ActiveTrack 2. 0, Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing, Hyperlapse, Low-Noise Design, Adjustable Aperture, HDR Photos, Dolly Zoom
- The standard remote controller offers up to 135 minutes of battery life on a full charge. Use with the DJI GO 4 App on your smartphone.
- Delivered within 14 working days on pre-orders only!
Estimated Delivery: Apr 02 – Apr 06
... people are viewing this right now
Mavic 2 Zoom
See the Bigger Picture
24-48mm Optical Zoom Camera
Powered by a 1/2.3-inch 12MP sensor with up to 4x zoom, including a 2x optical zoom (24–48 mm), the Mavic 2 Zoom is all about dynamic perspectives. Capture everything from wide angle to mid-range shots for even more creative options.
Powerful, Yet Safe
The Mavic 2 was designed to optimize propulsion, lower power consumption, and reduce noise. These subtle yet powerful improvements, along with an improved FlightAutonomy system, offer a smoother, quieter flight for greater discretion and safety.
Sensor - 1/2.3" CMOS, Effective Pixels: 12 million Lens - FOV: about 83° (24 mm); about 48° (48 mm）, 35 mm Format Equivalent: 24-48 mm, Aperture: f/2.8 (24 mm)–f/3.8 (48 mm), Shooting Range: 0.5 m to ∞ ISO Range - Video: 100-3200, Photo: 100-1600 (auto), 100-3200 (manual) Shutter Speed - Electronic Shutter: 8–1/8000s Still Image Size - 4000×3000 Still Photography Modes - Single shot, Burst shooting: 3/5/7 frames, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias, Interval (JPEG: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60s RAW:5/7/10/15/20/30/60s) Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias, Interval (JPEG: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60s RAW:5/7/10/15/20/30/60s) Video Resolution - 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p, 2.7K: 2688×1512 24/25/30/48/50/60p, FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p Max Video Bitrate - 100Mbps Color Mode - D-Cinelike Supported File System - FAT32 (≤ 32 GB), exFAT (> 32 GB) Photo Format - JPEG / DNG (RAW) Video Format - MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)